Gold Seek writes 24 disheartening historical ‘facts’ and how we are going down with the ship… with the exception of a couple of saving graces, one of them called SILVER, the other GOLD.
- In late 2013, I predicted the Fed would taper its QE program to zero, and the first taper would cause gold to rally, stunning the Western gold community. I also predicted the taper would turn the US stock market into a “wet noodle”. That’s what happened.
- In 2015, I expect the Fed to hike rates sooner than most analysts expect, and I’m predicting that gold rallies on these rate hikes, and global stock markets take a horrific beating. I expect the stock markets of India and China to recover from that beating, but not the American market.
- Despite yesterday’s mini-crash, I don’t think the American stock market is pricing in the reality of the coming rate hikes.
- Please click here now. That’s the daily Dow chart, and it’s off to a terrible start this year.
- The “January indicator” that I use focuses on the first week of trading during each year. If the Dow ends that first week on the downside, it can indicate the entire year will be negative.
- That’s because how the Dow trades during the first week of January is a very good barometer of how institutional money managers are adding or withdrawing risk capital, with a one year outlook. So far, their outlook isvery negative.